This is the easiest Srilankan dessert. We can prepare with simple ingredients, those simply find in our kitchen. Kids love it so much! We can prepare this simple dessert within 15 minutes.
- Icing Sugar 500g
- Cocoa Powder 3 table Spoon
- Margarine 250 g
- Milk 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Mari Biscuits 3.5 pkt
- Vanilla essence 1tea spoon
- Crushed cashew nuts
- Add vanilla essence in a bowl.
- Add margarine and beat well
- Add Icing sugar little by little and beat well
- Add cocoa powder and beat thoroughly to creamy texture.
- Add egg and beat again.
- Place a layer of this batter in a tray/ a wide bowl.
- Dip biscuit in milk one by one and place layer of biscuits on to the layer of chocolate batter.
- Likewise layer the rest of chocolate batter and soaked biscuits.
- Final layer should be chocolate batter.
- Finally sprinkle crushed cashew nuts on the top.
- Leave this pudding in refrigerator for 20 minutes and serve.